APSLPRB Recruitment 2019 | AP Police Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Public Prosecutors
APSLPRB Recruitment 2019 notification is released. Moreover, the Andhra Pradesh State Government is going to recruit the candidates for the Assistant Public Prosecutor Post.
Actually, This is the good news for the candidates. In Fact, Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board released the notification. Moreover, the notification is about the Assistant Public Prosecutor posts. So, Candidates who are dreaming about to join AP Police can apply for this post. Here, We are providing the details about this recruitment. First, Candidates check complete info from top to bottom.
|Name of the Organisation||Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB)|
|Notification||APSLPRB Recruitment 2019|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Public Prosecutor|
|Number of Vacancies||50|
|Starting Date to Apply||30th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||31st October 2019 at 17:00 hrs|
|Date of the Written Test||17 November 2019|
|Date of Hall Ticket Release||7 Days Before the Exam|
- Moreover, Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from the recognized University.
During Filling the form, The Applicants should pay the fee through the online mode.
- For OC’s and BC’s, The Fee is Rs.600/-
- For SC and ST Candidates, The application fee is Rs.300/-.
- Moreover, Candidates’ age should be a maximum of 42 years.
- Also, The Age relaxation is as per the government regulations.
- First, Candidates need to attend the written test.
- Next, Those who are shortlisted from the written test, should attend for the interview.
For Selected Candidates, The Salary will be Rs. 37,000 – Rs. 91,450/-
Here, Candidates can apply through the below link. First, Candidates click and apply. Also, you can go through the official website slprb.ap.gov.in
How To Apply
- Actually, Candidates should go through the official Website.
- Further, the APSLPRB Home Page will open.
- Next, search for the link to apply Online.
- Next, click on the link. Then, It will redirect to the Recruitment Page.
- Further, Fill all the details in the application form.
- Next, Submit the Details and Pay the Application Fee.
- Also, you can download the Application Form.
Moreover, Follow AP EDU on Facebook Page for more latest updates. Also, Candidates can join the WhatsApp Group through the link which is provided below
Also, Candidates can bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D. This can make help you the candidates for more updates. Moreover, Candidates don’t forget to subscribe. Also, Candidates can join our WhatsApp Group through the link which is providing below. Candidates can get the notifications about Govt Jobs, Private Jobs, Exam Dates.