CBSE 10th Result 2019 Released | Check CBSE 10th Results Name Wise
CBSE 10th Result 2019: AP EDU is coming with the latest update of CBSE 10th Results Name Wise/School Wise 2019. Moreover, Candidates are appearing for the CBSE Board 10th Class Exams. So, Students may check the CBSE Board 10th Result 2019 on the official website cbseresults.nic.in. Moreover, Students from all the regions can check CBSE 10th Results here.
CBSE Board 10th Exams
Central Board of Secondary Examination conducts exams every year for the students at the national level. Moreover, It is the most reputed board providing both public and private schools. In Fact, This is being managed by the Government of India. Also, have the Affiliated schools from the CBSE Board. Actually, The CBSE 10th Class Exams are conducting in this month of March 2019. Also, Check the CBSE 12th Exam Dates Here. In the year 2019, The Total number of Students are 18 Lakhs and above. Out of these students, the Total Number of boys are 10 Lakhs and the total number of girls are 7 Lakhs. Also, 22 Transgender students. Moreover, The CBSE Board Exams started on 21st February 2019. Moreover, These Exams ended on 29th March 2019.
CBSE 10th Result 2019
CBSE Board concluded these exams on 29th March 2019. Moreover, Students will check the results on the official website @cbseresults.nic.in. So, Students should be very anxious to know the CBSE 10th Results 2019. Moreover, The results are released. Up to that, Students should wait for the CBSE Board Results. Students can check the CBSE 10th Results Name Wise. Then, The CBSE Board is going to release the CBSE Academic Results 2019 today.
|Name of the Board||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of the Examination||CBSE 10th Class March 2019|
|Notification||CBSE 10th Results Released|
Check CBSE 10th Class Result 2019 – CLICK HERE
Regions of CBSE Board 10th Class
- Allahabad Region
- Ajmer Region
- Chandigarh Region
- Chennai Region
- Dehradun Region
- Delhi Region
- Guwahati Region
- Gulf Zone
- Thiruvananthapuram Region
- Patna Region
- Panchkula Region
CBSE Board X Class Grading System
CBSE Board is providing the results in the grading system. Moreover, The CBSE Class X Results will be in the form of CGPA Points. Actually, The highest grade of the CBSE is A1 which means 10 points. And the lowest Grade is E1 and E2.
How to Check CBSE 10th Results 2019
- First, Open the official Website cbse nic in or Click on the link which is providing below.
- Then, Click on the CBSE Board Class 10 Examination Results.
- Then, The link will redirect to the Results Page of CBSE Class X Exams March 2019.
- Next, Enter the particulars of Roll Number and School Name.
- Then Click on the Submit Button.
- Finally, The CBSE 10th Results will appear on the screen.’
- Also, You can save or take a print out of the CBSE Class X Exam Results 2019.
CBSE X Results via SMS/E-Mail
The students can also know the result via SMS service also. To send SMS, send the SMS as follows:
- First, Type ‘CBSE 10 [rollno]’
- Next, send it to these service providers 52001 (MTNL), 57766 (BSNL), 5800002 (Aircel), 55456068 (Idea), 54321, 51234 and 5333300 (Tata Teleservices), 54321202 (Airtel), and 9212357123 (National Informatics Centre).
- AP Inter 2nd Year Syllabus 2019 | Check Board of Intermediate Syllabus Here
- Jee Main Admit Card April 2019 Released | Jee Main Hall Ticket 2019 – Download
- AP SSC Results 2019 Release Date | AP 10th Class Results 2019 – Check Results Name Wise